Save time on your 1st visit by accessing your Patient Portal account and completing the first 8 sections of "My Medical Record" and printing & completing the New Patient Forms under "Practice Forms" and bringing them with you.
Log in to access your medical records, pay bills, update your information or to contact our office.
Family Practice Services
We have on-site laboratory services as well as specimen collection and delivery to reference laboratories
Pediatrics (infants, children and adolescents):
- Evaluation and treatment of illness including allergy testing and treatment, asthma, common infections, developmental disorders, diarrhea and constipation
- Nutritional counseling and obesity prevention
- Well Child Care including routine examinations, school physicals, sports physicals and immunizations
- Urgent Care
- Telephone triage to determine if an illness requires an office visit or referral to the Emergency Room
- Wound Repair (stitches)
- Removal of foreign bodies from nose, ear and skin
General Medicine for Men and Women
Includes the evaluation and treatment of illness, physical and mental conditions.
Well Adult Care:
- Cancer screening
- Cardiac risk assessment
- Complete physicals including breast and pelvic exams, prostate exams
- Family planning and contraception
- Smoking Cessation programs and medication
- Travel Medicine (medication advice and immunizations for a safe and healthy trip)
Includes evaluation and treatment of acute illness, sports injuries, burns and wounds
Includes advanced lipid testing, heart-attack prevention and stroke prevention